Saturday, September 15, 2012

Magnolia down under challenge #163 (Color challenge) - Winner and Top 5

Hi all! 
This is me, Louise, stepping in for our very own Debbie P that has other stuff on her plate today. We were blown away by the lovely work you have shared with us this week! I know for sure I speak for all of us when I say it´s a joy to be part of this dt and get to hop around through your blogs to get inspired, you create the most awesome projects and we are so proud you want to join us :) 


Without further a doe here´s this weeks winner, so put your hands togheter for..........




MAE (9)

Mae created this awesome card using so many lush dies we were all completely dazzled by it! Look at that gorgeous snow detail she added to the trees and that big glittery snowflake! And of course that new christmas Tilda is amazingly cute!  If you want to see more of Maes´ beautiful work you can do that by a simple click HERE

Mae, can you please contact us at magnoliadownunder@gmail.com to claim your winner's badge and prize

We also have an amazing Top 5! These entries are listed in numerical order and we would like to congratulate:

Vibekke (3)
Susi (6)
Katie K (10)
Mel (16)
Charlotte (19)

The Top 5 picks are are linked back to the original entries to make it easier for you guys to go and check them out. Please grab our gorgeous Top 5 badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog to let everyone know how fabulous we think your work is! 

Before I go I want to remind you all to drop back in tomorrow to learn all about the theme of our next challenge, of course I know all about it and it´s amazing! ;) We hope you want to join in! I have also glanced at some of the work by our very talented dt and you won't want to miss out! 

Lots of love from all of us! 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you MDUC xxxx So thrilled, love your challenge blog.
    Congratulations to the winner and the other top 5's.
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm in the top 5 again! Thank you for pinking me out.
    Hugs
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my creation in the top 5 and congrats to Mae and the other top 5. This really makes my day.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Thank you so much for picking my card as the winner! And congrats to the top5 ladies! I'm off to email MDUC and I will wear my badge with pride!
    Big Hugs,
    Mae

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for picking my card in the top 5 and congrats to Mae:)
    Hugs Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation, Ladies! Congrats Mae, and the top 5! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete