Saturday, August 6, 2011

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #107 {Bingo} WINNER and Top 5

Well OMGOSH it looks like a lot of you enjoyed our first Bingo Game Challenge!! We had 95 entries and we were totally blown away by all of your gorgeous and wonderful Bingo creations!!  (I hope that you managed to pop around to check them out also!!)  This of course also made the job of deciding our winner and top 5 very, very, very, very tricky!!!


This week we would love to Congratulate:



Camilla, can you please email Kylie, magnoliadownunder@gmail.com to collect your winners badge, we hope you wear it on your blog with pride!!

Now onto our Top 5, this weeks voting had me pulling my hair out at one stage hahaha - with the votes swinging this way and then swaying the other!! but We did manage to set them into stone and the lucky ladies are in no particular order:


Congratulations, please be sure to grab your lucky TOP 5 badge from the side bar, we hope you will display it on your blog with pride and also to show off how fantastically clever you all are!!

Tomorrow we have another awesome challenge for you to play along with, so we hope that you will pop back and visit tomorrow to see what the Design Team have made and also to see what you need to do to enter, we can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Till next time
Karen & the MDUC Design Team
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much for picking me as one of the lucky Top 5, i am so thrilled! I will most definitly display my badge with pride. Woohoo!

    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe... I'm in the Top 5!! Thank you so much, I'm really honored and proud!!
    big hugs, Cinzia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! thank you so much for a place in de top 5 for me!!! I'm so happy!!

    ReplyDelete