Saturday, July 23, 2011

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #105 {Create A Scene} - Winner and top 5

OH MY Goodness did you gals and guys come up with some AMAZING scenes for us to enjoy. We've been taken to some wonderful places through your creations and it's made it extremely hard for us to come up with just one winner! But thankfully we have a fabulous DT to help me out with choosing a winner and this week it's been a pretty tight vote! But we DO have a winner and we'd like to congratulate.......


Marika {21}

WOW - I'm wishing I was Rasmus right about now - what a GORGEOUS card to receive - sooo much amazing detail and gorgeous images used! If you want to see more of Marika's amazing work you can check out her blog HERE.

Marika can you please email Kylie at kyliekueter@tpg.com.au to claim your winner's badge and prize. 

And now onto this week's Top 6 (in numerical order) - yup I TOLD you it was a tough week to narrow it down and believe me when I say we had to be RUTHLESS so we wouldn't have a Top 10 - so congratulations....



These are linked back to the original entries to make it easier for you guys to go and check them out. Please grab our Top 5 badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog to let everyone know how fabulous we think your work is! And thanx to EVERYONE who entered - your work was truly gorgeous. Don't forget to pop back tomorrow morning and check out our new challenge.

Debbie P and the MDUC team
xXx

5 comments:

  1. i knew that fab boat would win so well deserved marika its amazing ,thanks so much for picking my card for top 6 again girls im so chuffed will pop back later to see new challenge
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow .. I won .. The most spectacular ever. I am so happy. Thank you for your wonderful. I had a birthday yesterday and what a wonderful surprise waiting for me here as well.
    Good luck to all the other top 5

    wild big hugs Marika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card for top 5! And congrats to Marika, your card was awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. really proud proud!
    Thanks ladies!!! send you love!!!

    Alberto

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for picking my project as one of your top 6. I'm honored!

    Marika's card is amazing and she so deserves to win!! Congrats!

    Thank you again! big hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete