Saturday, June 26, 2010

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #51 {Embossing} - Winner and Top 5

Firstly I must apologise for posting the winners late this week - I spent a lovely day out crafting with some friends so I was running behind getting the votes tallied from the DT. But we got there in the end!

I've always loved adding texture to my creations by using embossing - and it was great to see how many of you also love this technique. I love both dry and heat embossing and there were some fabulous examples of both in this week's entries. But - as always - we have to narrow it down to one winner and this week the DT has selected THIS fabulous entry as our winner this week - we hope you display our badge with pride.


Congratulations...............................


SARI {22}

You can check out more of Sari's fabulous work on her blog HERE.

Sari - Please email Kellie to collect your Winner's Badge.

And these AMAZING entries are our Top 5 this week listed in numerical order -

Mummylade {1}
Debbie Dolphin {3}
Juls {23}
Norma {51}
Dee Dee {53}

Congratulations girls. Grab your top 5 badge from our side bar and place on your blog to display how talented you all are!

Thanks so much to all that joined and be sure to stop back tomorrow for our next amazing challenge and to check out the DTs fabulously inspirational cards.

xXx

Debbie

2 comments:

  1. wow, thanks a lot, I will display it with pride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..... I have made the TOP5!!!!! This is amazing!!!! Thank you so much!!!

    Hugs from Germany
    DeeDee

    ReplyDelete